Just another clone of Exodus with a lot of exciting improvements which makes it my top favorite add-on. Speed has been taken into consideration when making this add-on. The menus load very quickly giving you more time watching, rather than looking for something to watch. Venom can be installed alongside any other variant of Exodus, and I would even replace 13 Clowns with it, as that is offline and not working as it used to. Follow the install guide below and let me know what you think in the comments.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
3) Enter “http://123venom.github.io” and select OK
4) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Venom Repo” and select OK
5) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
6) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
7) Select Install from zip file
8) Navigate to Venom Repo
9) Select repository.venom-1.6.zip to install it
10) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > Venom Repo
11) Select Video add-ons
12) Select and Install Venom
13) You are done!