Another add-on to add to your list. Most of these add-ons will look/function exactly the same way. We call these forks (clones). The reason it is good to have them installed is that they usually have different developers who are constantly pushing updates. That being said, if one add-on doesn’t work for you, there’s always another (fork) that will get the job done.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
3) Enter “https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/” and select OK
4) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “IT” and select OK
5) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
6) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
7) Select Install from zip file
8) Navigate to IT
9) Select repository.T2K-1.2.4.zip to install it
10) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > T2K Repo
11) Select Video add-ons
12) Select and Install IT
13) You are done!