Popular add-on Exodus has been updated to version 6.0.0. This makes the add-on functional again after a long time without being updated. If you have other Exodus forks installed such as Incursion, there isn’t a really good reason to install Exodus, unless you just want a backup in case the others stop working. I expect Covenant to be updated as well since it is a fork of Exodus. We shall see in the near future. Read below for the latest changes. Make sure the version you have is 6.0.0 or higher. Even if you had Exodus installed previously, it may not automatically update without the required repository below.
Even more Scraper Fixes CFSCRAPE Fix Moderator Disabled Fixed Trakt On Deck Magical Dissapearing Act Fixed search issue caused by character accents
If you do not have Git Browser, check out the tutorial here.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Open Git Browser
2) Select Search by GitHub Username
3) Select New Search and type kodibae
4) Select repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip
5) Select Install to confirm
9) Select Continue when prompted
10) Go back to the home screen and Select Add-ons
11) Select the BOX icon under the words Add-ons
12) Select Install from repository
13) Select Kodi Bae Repository
14) Select Video add-ons
15) Select and Install Exodus
16) You are done