If you updated to Kodi 17 and are finding it hard to adjust to the new interface, this tutorial is for you. In the steps below, you will learn how to switch from the new default Estuary Skin to the old Confluence Skin you know and love (pictured above).
Let’s get started!
- On the Kodi home screen, click the gear icon you see highlighted in blue below.
- Open “Interface settings.”
- Select “Skin” under look and feel.
- If you see Confluence, select it and say “Yes” to keep the change. Otherwise, click on Get more.
- Locate Confluence and select it. It will install automatically.
- Select “Yes” when asked if you want to keep this change.
- It will apply the skin automatically and you should be back to how it was before!