In this edition of Add-on Showcase, we will be installing Yoda. This add-on is pretty much a fork of Exodus, Incursion, Covenant and all those alike. It looks and functions similarly with the exception of the logo and some color changes. This fork is fairly new so it should provide some reliable links in contrast to Incursion and Covenant which have not been updated in a while. Check out the guide below to install it today!
Note: If you had this add-on installed previously, you will need to follow the steps again as the add-on name has changed from a capital “Y” to lowercase “y”, therefore it will see the add-on as a completely new one and will not update. You can uninstall the old one as you won’t be needing it.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to System settings > Add-ons
3) Enable the option Unknown sources
4) Go back to the previous screen and navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
5) Enter “http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/” and select OK
6) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Supremacy” and select OK
7) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
8) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
9) Select Install from zip file
10) Navigate to Supremacy
11) Scroll down and select repository.supremacy-2.6.zip to install it
12) After the notification, Select Install from repository
13) Navigate to supremacy > Video add-ons
14) Select and Install yoda
15) You are now ready to use the add-on!