This page is reserved for my Repository and Add-ons. Below you will find instructions on how to install my repository and what each add-on does. If you find any of this helpful, share with your friends, subscribe to my YouTube channel or check out the donation page.
Make sure you are on the default Kodi 17+ skin otherwise the instructions will be difficult to follow.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to System settings > Add-ons
3) Enable the option Unknown sources
4) Go back to the previous screen and navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
5) Enter “http://lbtechtips.com/krypton” and select OK
6) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Krypton Repository” and select OK
7) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
8) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
9) Select Install from zip file
10) Navigate to Krypton Repository
11) Scroll down and select repository.kryptonrepository-1.1.zip to install it
12) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > Krypton Repository
13) Find and install the add-on you are looking for
Install using Git Browser
If you do not have Git Browser, check out the tutorial here.
1) Open Git Browser
2) Select Search by GitHub Username
3) Select New Search and type lbtechtips
4) Select the Add-on you are looking for
5) Select Install to confirm
6) Follow the prompt to restart or continue installing more add-ons