I recently installed Kodi 17 beta 1 in order to test it out and prepare for future tutorials. In doing so, I discovered that the method for increasing cache shown in this video no longer worked on Kodi 17. After doing some research, I found that it was due to some changes to Kodi behind the scenes. I then proceeded to modify the file used in the previous tutorial in order to make it compatible with Kodi 17 & higher. The results along with the tutorial are shown on the video at the top of this post. I even went as far as making a Kodi add-on that downloads the file and places it in the correct folder. Check out the Repo page for more information. If you are feeling generous, you can check out the Donation page. It helps to keep the website running which is where the files used are being hosted.