Not going to bore you with the details. This is simply a fork (clone) of the popular add-on you all know and love, with several fixes to get you more working links. It can be installed alongside any other variant of Exodus but make sure to also follow the Important Information below.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
3) Enter “https://i-a-c.github.io/repo/” and select OK
4) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Exodus Redux” and select OK
5) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
6) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
7) Select Install from zip file
8) Navigate to Exodus Redux
9) Select repository.exodusredux-0.0.7.zip to install it
10) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > Exodus Redux Repo
11) Select Video add-ons
12) Select and Install Exodus Redux
13) You are done!
If you are not seeing many links with Exodus Redux, or simply getting “No Stream Available,” you can enable Lambda Scrapers in the settings. Follow the steps below to do that.
1) Open Exodus Redux
2) Go to Tools > SETTINGS: Providers
3) Set “Choose Module Provider Source” to “Lambda Scrapers”
4) Go to Open Lambda Scrapers Settings
5) If you are prompted to download the Lambdascrapers Module, do so. Otherwise, skip to Step 8.
6) Go back into Tools > SETTINGS: Providers
7) Go back into Open Lambda Scrapers Settings
8) Next to “Choose Module Scraper” you can either leave Lambdascrapers which is the default or change this value to any other. You can experiment with this to see if you get more working links.
9) After doing so, select Enable All Providers
10) Select OK when finished
11) As a best practice, Scroll down to Exodus Redux: Clear Providers…
12) Try the add-on to see if the issues are fixed.