In this edition of Add-on Showcase, I’m bringing you a great add-on for live content. Similar to ‘At the Flix‘, I have had great success with viewing live channels. I tested random channels in different categories, and they all seemed to work. You can find categories for Documentaries, Kids, Movies, Music, Sports and more. I would safely say that this add-on completely replaces Sports Devil. I highly recommend installing this add-on if you’re looking for live content. You can even find MLB games in the various categories. Let me know what you think in the comments.
If you do not have Git Browser, check out the tutorial here.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Open Git Browser
2) Select Search by GitHub Username
3) Select New Search and type mrblamo420
4) Select repository.blamo-0.1.0.zip
5) Select Install to confirm
9) Select Continue when prompted
10) Go back to the home screen and Select Add-ons
11) Select the BOX icon under the words Add-ons
12) Select Install from repository
13) Select Blamo Repo
14) Select Video add-ons
15) Select and Install Aragon Live
16) You are done