This part seems to get repetitive as we get more forks (clones) of the same add-ons. This is just another one but with worthy mentions. First and foremost, it includes a new scraper based on a community project which aims to be even more reliable than Lambdascrapers which was used in Exodus Redux. Lambdascrapers has been abandoned and will not be seeing any more updates. This add-on features several filters such as Superhero Movies, Car Movie Collections, which make finding certain movies easier. Aside from that, Auto-Play can be enabled in the settings. This will make this add-on feel as if you were using a streaming service not to be mentioned here. Follow the instructions below to install the add-on yourself.
Note: This guide has been updated to reflect new changes as of March 2019. If you installed before this date, make sure to follow the steps again to get the new source and repository.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
3) Enter “https://the13clowns.github.io” and select OK
4) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “13 Clowns” and select OK
5) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
6) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
7) Select Install from zip file
8) Navigate to 13 Clowns
9) Select repository.13clowns-4.0.9.zip to install it
10) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > 13Clowns Repo
11) Select Video add-ons
12) Select and Install 13Clowns Video
13) Select OK on the prompt that lists the required add-ons that will be installed
14) You are done!
This add-on uses a new module called “Civitas Scrapers Module.” This is enabled by default. This new module will be replacing Lambdascrapers which will no longer receive any updates. Other add-ons will eventually incorporate this module in order to make them more reliable.
If you are getting “No Stream Available,” you may need to follow the instructions below.
1) Open 13Clowns Video
2) Go to Scraper Settings
3) Make sure Choose Module Scraper is set to “Civitasscrapers” if not, change it
4) Select “Enable All Providers”
5) Select OK when finished
6) Try the add-on to see if the issues are fixed.
Don’t like Clowns?
You can make this add-on look a bit friendlier by following the instructions below.
1) Open 13Clowns Video
2) Go to Tools
3) Select SETTINGS: General
4) Select Appearance
5) Choose Exodus or Zanni
6) Select OK
7) Close and Reopen 13Clowns to see the changes