In this edition of Add-on Showcase, we will be taking a look at another add-on similar to ‘At the Flix‘. I would recommend installing this add-on as a back-up in case ‘At the Flix‘ isn’t working. Similar to that, this add-on is an all-in-one stop for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Karaoke and live tv. Upon entering the add-on, you will see many categories to choose from. One noticeable feature of this add-on is the availability of 4K content. Mind you, this is best enjoyed if you have a real-debrid account linked to Kodi. You can view my post to learn more about real-debrid here. I was able to play a few movies such as Avatar in 4K, and I can confirm that the video resolution displayed as 3840×2160. I tested this on my laptop so it obviously didn’t look as good as it would on a 4K television. You can find some live television in this add-on which requires the installation of another add-on. I chose to leave everything default until I actually decide to use those sections. Check out the tutorial below to install this add-on today.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to System settings > Add-ons
3) Enable the option Unknown sources
4) Go back to the previous screen and navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
5) Enter “http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/” and select OK
6) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Supremacy” and select OK
7) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
8) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
9) Select Install from zip file
10) Navigate to Supremacy
11) Scroll down and select repository.supremacy-2.5.zip to install it
12) After the notification, Select Install from repository
13) Navigate to supremacy > Video add-ons
14) Select and Install supremacy
15) You are now ready to use the add-on!