Update: PrimeWire has been offline for a while. I recommend looking at the other add-ons on this website. Avoid PrimeWire for now.
Another longtime popular add-on is back! PrimeWire which is also known as 1Channel has been around for a long time. The new version of PrimeWire has some behind the scenes fixes to make it functional again. PrimeWire normally grabs content from one single website but offers multiple links for each file. It has categories for TV Shows and Movies. This add-on is definitely worth a look at. Check out the install guide below to install it today!
If you do not have Git Browser, check out the tutorial here.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Open Git Browser
2) Select Search by GitHub Username
3) Select New Search and type kodibae
4) Select repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip
5) Select Install to confirm
9) Select Continue when prompted
10) Go back to the home screen and Select Add-ons
11) Select the BOX icon under the words Add-ons
12) Select Install from repository
13) Select Kodi Bae Repository Addons
14) Select Video add-ons
15) Select and Install PrimeWire
16) You are done