Longtime popular add-on Icefilms is back! This is one of the longest-running Kodi add-ons. The new version of Icefilms was rewritten from scratch. It should now work more efficient than before. This add-on will work similar to others like Covenant scraping the internet for links. Like Covenant, it does not host any content. Icefilms has categories for TV Shows, Movies, and Stand Up. Once it is ready, it should be a nice addition to your Kodi setup. Check out the install guide below to install it today!
Note: Most of the sections appear to be blank for now. Please give it some time until it starts showing content again.
If you do not have Git Browser, check out the tutorial here.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
Note: Option A installs the add-on itself. Option B installs the repository followed by the add-on. Follow steps 1-3 and then choose either Option A or Option B to continue the installation.
1) Open Git Browser
2) Select Search by GitHub Username
3) Select New Search and type iceballs
4) Option A – Select plugin.video.icefilms.new-2.0.0.01.zip
5) Select Install to confirm
6) Follow the prompt to restart and you are done
7) Option B – Select repository.iceballs-1.0.0.zip
8) Select Install to confirm
9) Select Continue when prompted
10) Go back to the home screen and Select Add-ons
11) Select the BOX icon under the words Add-ons
12) Select Install from repository
13) Select Iceballs Kodi Addons
14) Select Video add-ons
15) Select and Install the latest version of Icefilms (2.0 or higher)
16) You are done