Update 11-15-17 – The repository containing Covenant along with other popular add-ons has been taken offline. If you have it installed already, do not delete it as there won’t be a way to get it back. The guide below will not work! Will update if I hear anything further.
This edition of Add-on Showcase brings you Covenant. The newly released replacement for Exodus. I am currently away from home so I haven’t been following any news regarding Exodus, but it seems that it will slowly die out since it is being replaced with Covenant. If you want the best experience, it is recommended to uninstall Exodus and use Covenant only. After all, it is the same Add-on with new branding and dedicated developers giving you frequent updates. In my experience, I received a lot more working HD links on Covenant compared to the last version of Exodus.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to System settings > Add-ons
3) Enable the option Unknown sources
4) Go back to the previous screen and navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
5) Enter “-Read Update Above-” and select OK
6) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Colossus” and select OK
7) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
8) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
9) Select Install from zip file
10) Navigate to Colossus
11) Select Repo_colossus.zip and install it
12) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > Colossal Repository > Video add-ons
13) Select and install Covenant
To enable favorites in Covenant, follow the same guide for Exodus here.