In this edition of Add-on Showcase, we will be taking a look at At the Flix. This add-on is an all-in-one stop for Movies, TV Shows, Music and live tv. Upon entering the add-on, you will see many categories to choose from. One of the more noticeable categories for me was ‘New Releases Direct Links.’ It is meant to provide direct access to the movie you’re trying to watch without waiting for it to show available sources. If available, it will ask you which quality you would like. If not, the movie will start playing automatically. Another noticeable feature of this add-on is the availability of 4K content. Mind you, this is best enjoyed if you have a real-debrid account linked to Kodi. You can search the web for information on what that is, and how it can be set up. I did not have any luck playing 4K movies without real-debrid. The last worthwhile mention is that this add-on offers a variety of live tv sources. These were actually quite reliable for me. I highly recommend you check out this add-on today.
Make sure Unknown Sources is checked in System settings.
1) Click the GEAR icon below the word Kodi
2) Navigate to File Manager > Add source > <None>
3) Enter “http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo” and select OK
4) Under Enter a name for this media source, type “Maverick Repo” and select OK
5) Select OK when finished and go back to the home screen
6) Select Add-ons and then open the BOX icon under the word Add-ons
7) Select Install from zip file
8) Navigate to Maverick Repo
9) Select repository.maverickrepo-3.4.zip to install it
10) After the notification, navigate to Install from repository > MaverickTV Repo
11) Select Video add-ons
12) Select and Install At The Flix
13) You are done!